Conventional medicine is finally catching on to what holistic health practitioners have recognized for years…
Probiotics hold potential value for children’s health.*
In a December 2015 published clinical report, “Practical Applications of Probiotics for Gastrointestinal Disorders in Children,” researchers concluded that probiotics can play a valuable role in supporting the well-being of healthy infants and children.*
After all, probiotics are essential for balancing the "good"-to-the-less beneficial bacteria in adults, so why not in children and infants?* Why would they be any different?
In fact, childhood might be the perfect time to start taking control of gut health and optimizing both digestive and immune health…*
Your Newborn Begins His or Her Journey, Ideally, With Two Wondrous Gifts From Mom
As her child is born, a mom has the rare opportunity to give her newborn one of the greatest "gifts" a mother could ever offer: a healthy microbiome – or unique collection of beneficial gut microbes.
During a normal vaginal birth, babies are "seeded" with beneficial microbes as they travel through the birth canal. Cesarean-born babies don’t pass through the birth canal, so they miss out on this beneficial exposure to Mom’s flora.
Mom’s second gift to her baby comes soon after birth… Skin-to-skin contact and breastfeeding. Both further seed the baby’s new microbiome with the mother’s bacteria.
All this exposure to Mom’s healthy microbes is important to baby’s developing immune function and overall well-being.
This unique collection of microbes becomes your baby’s first line of defense against invading germs, and develops over the years into their own personal gut "fingerprint" that provides valuable benefits over their entire lifetime.*
But researchers now know things don’t always go so perfectly, even if baby does receive all these wondrous gifts. And, of course, not all babies are born vaginally or are breastfed.
Moms often have a less-than-perfect microbiome. Antibiotics, processed foods, sugars, birth control pills, over-the-counter heartburn pills, fluoridated and chlorinated water, and processed or sugary foods can all adversely affect a mother’s gut – and her vaginal flora.
Whatever the condition of Mom’s microbiome is at the time of delivery, that’s what her baby gets. A lack of beneficial microbes at birth from Mom can lead to a gut flora for baby that may be limited in diversity and balance.
Bottom line… All of these less-than-ideal, yet very common scenarios can have a major impact on your child’s gut flora – and life-long well-being.
Next Round of Gut Flora Insults: Childhood
If you’re like many other health-conscious parents, you’d like nothing more than to protect your child inside a bubble, away from all of the environmental challenges we face today.
An overly zealous vaccine schedule… fluoridated water…air pollution… pesticides… antibiotics… bioengineered ingredients… and, of course… junk food.
All these things can harm your child’s gut flora.
Processed and high-sugar foods tempt kids of all ages at every turn. And it’s no accident. Specially engineered additives virtually guarantee your kids will beg for more.
The continual bombardment of kids’ TV shows with junk food commercials and ads has truly become a parent’s worst nightmare.
And once your child is old enough to go to school, you lose your last bit of control, forever.
What’s a parent to do?
I’m a firm believer in diet for optimizing and maintaining gut health, for individuals of all ages. Fermented vegetables, either made at home or purchased from a trusted source, provide an outstanding source of beneficial gut bacteria. I suggest parents introduce them to their kids as early as possible. There’s no better food source for providing the “good” bacteria that kids’ guts need.
But please don’t feel discouraged if your child refuses to eat fermented vegetables…
There’s still a way you can help ensure a healthy gut, even during the challenging years of childhood.
Watch Out for This Mistake That Many Parents Make
There’s nothing easier than handing your kid a brightly colored carton of sweet and tasty yogurt.
And if you believe all the marketing claims for "probiotic" yogurt, you may even believe your child is getting a healthy "dose" of probiotics.
Unfortunately, this isn’t true or a good idea. Commercially bought yogurts are typically:
- Pasteurized, a high heat treatment that kills organisms, including probiotics, unless they are added afterwards
- Sweetened with large amounts of sugar or artificial sweeteners, neither of which I recommend for your child’s health
- Made from factory-farmed dairy and may contain growth hormones and antibiotics (that can further harm gut flora!)
- Not backed by reliable science that the probiotics health claims the manufacturer makes are true
When your child eats sugar – often found in significant amounts in commercial yogurt products – it feeds the disease causing bacteria in your child’s gut. Ideally, you want to accomplish the opposite… nourish the beneficial bacteria.
Even if the yogurt does contain live active probiotics, the numbers of certain bacteria strains can be severely reduced by harsh stomach acids before they reach your child’s small intestine, where they do their most good.
Fortunately, there is a much better way… First, let’s take a quick look at why a healthy microbiome matters.
Why Maintaining an Ideal Balance of Bacteria Is Key to a Healthy Microbiome
Supporting your child’s gut and overall health is all about maintaining an optimal balance between beneficial and disease causing microbes.
I’ve already talked about many of the everyday things that can cause an imbalance – diet, pollution, antibiotics (even those in factory farmed meats and dairy), pesticides, unfiltered tap water, and even stress!
The very same things that may have harmed Mom’s microbiome before she gave birth!
In much the same way, these culprits can harm your child’s beneficial gut bacteria and allow the less beneficial strains to thrive.
And that can adversely affect your child’s immune health, allergic response, digestion, mood, and even the ability to manage his or her weight!
In fact, researchers have found that people who struggle to maintain their ideal body weight have a less diverse variety of bacteria in their guts!
If your child won’t eat fermented vegetables on a daily basis, I recommend giving them a high-quality probiotic designed specifically for kids. This is an excellent way of introducing billions of tiny beneficial microorganisms or "good" bacteria into your child’s gut to both increase diversity and help achieve the proper balance.*
Even if your child eats fermented or probiotic foods daily, adding a high-quality probiotic supplement can help give him or her a full array of beneficial bacterial strains, even more than what most fermented foods can provide.
How Billions of ‘Good’ Bacteria Can Help Make a Difference in Your Child’s Health and Well-Being
When your child takes a high quality probiotic with a substantial number of beneficial bacteria strains and CFUs (“colony-forming units”), you literally flood his or her system with “good” guys!
The beneficial bacteria go to work and support many systems and functions throughout your child’s body.* Here are just some of the ways probiotics can support your child’s health:
- Directs the activity of hundreds of genes that influence the messages sent to the cells.*
- Helps recalibrate your child’s immune system, much like a dimmer switch.* A full 80 percent of your child’s immune system lives within the digestive tract and is key to overall well being.*
- Influences your child’s metabolism and weight by promoting the growth and survival of good, beneficial bacteria.*
- Helps promote a normal allergic response by helping to protect the membrane lining of the intestinal wall. This helps prevent undigested food and wastes from escaping into your child’s bloodstream.*
- Supports brain health during growth and development.*
- Helps digest food and produce certain nutrients that your child’s body needs.*
- Positively impacts your child’s mood and brain function, including learning.*
- Helps support urinary tract health and vaginal health (in girls) by helping to maintain healthy bacteria populations.*
I believe by now you’re beginning to see the many ways probiotics can potentially support your child’s health and well being.*
What greater gift – at this stage in life – could you give your child than to support their gut and immune health and their overall health?* With probiotics, you’re helping to build the foundation for a healthy and happy life!*
10 Beneficial Strains for My High-Quality Probiotic Blend
You may already be familiar with my Probiotic Packets, a high-quality blend of 10 beneficial bacteria strains in a delicious, fruit flavored, easy-to-take pouch.
Kids’ needs are a little different than adults. For one, they don’t need the dozens of billions of CFUs found in some adult products. While the 70 billion CFUs in my regular Probiotic Packets won’t harm them, that high level just may not be necessary.
On the other hand – and this is the biggest problem I’ve found – most kids’ probiotics on the market today are simply too low in CFUs to provide the optimal benefits kids need.
So, I’ve developed Probiotic Packets specially designed for kids with 10 billion CFUs!
Probiotic Packets for Kids contain the same high-quality potent probiotic formula of 10 beneficial strains, at what I believe is the optimal dose for most children. And the pre-measured powder packets are great tasting and easy to swallow, or to mix with water or juice!
Probiotic Packets for Kids contain:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1
- Bifidobacterium lactis
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Lactobacillus casei
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Lactobacillus brevis
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Lactobacillus salivarius
- Lactobacillus thermophiles
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
Plus we’ve added a full half gram of organic raspberry powder to the other natural fruit flavors for even better taste. And best of all, there’s ZERO grams of sugar in my Probiotic Packets, something I’m sure you’ll appreciate.
Probiotic Packets for Kids are a simple and delicious way to help your child take control of his or her gut and immune health.* Because they are individually pre-portioned and wrapped, they’re convenient for on-the-go and trips!
There’s one more thing you need to know about my Probiotic Packets for Kids and how it compares to other probiotic supplements. It’s a factor that plays a key role in determining whether or not your child receives any potential benefits…
"Good" Bacteria Can Only Provide Potential Benefits if They Survive the Journey Through Your Child’s Gut
“Good" bacteria are of little help if they can't survive the harsh acidic environment of your child’s stomach. They must make it to the intestine unscathed, where they do most of their work.
That's what makes my Probiotic Packets for Kids so special…
My unique formulation helps the good bacteria survive the journey through your child’s intestinal tract in two important ways:
- Contains acid- and bile-resistant strains for maximum survival. This helps ensure good bacteria reaches your child’s intestine.*
- Contains valuable prebiotics in the form of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) for optimal probiotic performance. This provides “food” for the probiotics and helps them thrive while they settle into your child’s digestive tract.*
Without the right strains and natural survival ingredients like FOS, which you find in my Probiotic Packets for Kids, good bacteria can face an uphill battle to thrive and deliver the benefits you expect.
Not every kids’ probiotic formula out there provides these capabilities. And if a product can’t pass this simple 2-point test, you may be throwing away your money, and your child may not be receiving the benefits he or she deserves!
11 Powerful Reasons to Try My Probiotic Packets for Kids… Plus 3 More!
Here’s a quick summary of all the ways your child can potentially benefit from my Probiotic Packets for Kids:
|11 Powerful Reasons Why Probiotic Packets for Kids Should Be Your Top Choice
- Helps maintain the ideal "good" to "other" bacteria ratio by promoting an optimal environment for the survival and growth of beneficial bacteria*
- Supports your child’s immune function*
- Supports the production of vitamin K and B vitamins, especially folic acid and biotin
- Promotes the absorption of minerals*
- Supports protein and carbohydrate digestion*
- Supports your child’s healthy metabolism and the breakdown of toxins*
- Supports your child’s healthy weight management*
- Helps maintain appropriate bowel transit time*
- Produces lactic acid for support of your child’s digestive processes and colon pH balance*
- Helps maintain serum lipid and blood pressure levels already in the healthy range*
- Helps support your child’s oral health*
And, there are three additional reasons that I discussed previously to try my Probiotic Packets…
- My Probiotic Packets for Kids contain what I believe is the ideal dose for most children: 10 billion CFUs (colony forming units) in each packet.
- They’re quick and easy to take on-the-go and for travel. Your child can even pack along his or her own supply!
- They contain real organic raspberry powder along with other natural fruit flavors so they’re truly delicious. All with ZERO grams of sugar or fructose to help safeguard your child’s health!
Your Child Deserves This Precious Gift – Wouldn’t You Agree?
No matter what the condition of your child’s microbiome has been up until this point, there’s only one thing that matters right now…
Today is the first day of the rest of your child’s life. Giving your son or daughter the gift of probiotics can help put him or her on the right track towards a lifetime of optimal health, happiness, and well being.*
Don’t let another day go by that you’re not doing all you can to support your child’s immune function, digestive and overall health. Order Probiotic Packets for Kids today!
P.S. – Remember, there’s no risk to trying my Probiotic Packets for Kids. As with every product, you have my 100 percent "no questions asked" guarantee (see details below). I don't offer anything that lacks my full confidence that it will make a difference in your child’s well-being. Order Probiotic Packets for Kids right now…