Have you ever been frustrated trying to swallow capsules or pills?
According to a Harris Interactive survey, at one time or another, an astonishing 40% of American adults experience this difficulty.
This alarming statistic also applies to many people who don't usually have difficulty swallowing food. And for some reason, almost twice as many women as men (51% vs. 27%) experience pill swallowing difficulties.
Part of the issue here is that most people don't report the problem even during a consultation with their doctor. Of those surveyed by Harris Interactive with pill-swallowing difficulties, only 14% actually told their physician.
Perhaps it's happened to you at one time or another or, maybe it's become a constant challenge in your life.
Children Have a Tough Time Swallowing Pills
And if you have children, you may face tough situations when your kids get sick and cannot swallow pills. This is not uncommon and some kids may not be able to resolve this until age 10 or older.
So, by all means, if you or your children have this problem, please consult with your doctor – there are various solutions available to help most people.
To help solve this problem, I decided to offer an alternative to capsules in one of my most popular products – New and Improved Complete Probiotics.
Why?... Because I strongly believe one of the most important places for you to start building a solid health foundation is in your digestive tract.*
And if you're not able to take Complete Probiotics capsules, you could be limiting yourself on how effectively you enhance your digestive tract.
But I must warn you you'll have to hide this new Complete Probiotics alternative from your kids they just taste so good your kids will come back for more and more.
More on the delicious taste details coming up, but first let's review your health bonuses when taking a high-quality probiotic the same bonuses you get from the Complete Probiotics formula.
How Billions of "Good" Bacteria Go to Work for You
The best way I've found for you to take control of your digestive health is by eating a healthy diet consisting of plenty of unprocessed whole organic foods, and especially fermented foods.
I also believe that you can improve on this step by introducing billions of tiny microorganisms ("good" bacteria) into your digestive system through the use of high quality probiotics.*
And I can't emphasize enough the importance of "high-quality." I'll show how to thoroughly determine that coming up.
So how do the billions of good bacteria help?
What happens is good bacteria go to work keeping your entire digestive system at its peak while boosting the health of your immune system and overall health at the same time.*
Why do I strongly believe that a good diet with plenty of fermented foods, and a high-quality probiotic are necessary to help boost this process and enhance your health? Because…
- 80% of your immune system lives within your digestive tract.* A healthy immune system is key to your overall wellbeing.
- A healthy and "happy" digestive system helps you better regulate your weight.*
- Maintaining a healthy ratio of "good" to "other" bacteria in your gastro-intestinal (GI) tract is crucial for optimal health – probiotics can help you promote this.*
- Scientific research shows that supplementing with probiotics may help reduce fat in your body.*
- Over the years, observations at my clinic showed a high success rate for people treated with high-quality probiotics.*
But once again, I cannot stress enough the importance of "high-quality" when it comes to selecting probiotics.
And that's why New and Improved Complete Probiotics is the #1 recommended formula in my clinic.
In finding an alternative to probiotic capsules, my team and I were not about to compromise the extensive work behind finding you a high-quality probiotic in the first place – absolutely no way!
That's why I insisted that the non-capsule solution must come from the same source as Complete Probiotics.
I'll get more into the details of the new alternative shortly, but next you should know...
This is One Supplement I Take Every Day
Probiotics are important. They're one of the few supplements I believe can benefit nearly everyone.* Unfortunately, they are also one of the trickiest of all supplements to recommend.
With Complete Probiotics, I spent 15 years evaluating nearly 20 different brands to arrive at this amazing formula.
It is my humble opinion that this is simply the best probiotic on the market.* But having said that no probiotic is perfect for everyone--even Complete Probiotics. We are all different, so if you aren't getting the improvement you were expecting you will want to try another brand.
And now, I've taken the same high-potency probiotic formula to another level with a great tasting, easy to swallow solution in non-capsule form.
This is also a more convenient way for you to take high-quality probiotics when you're on the go or traveling anywhere around the world.
Do You Know How Probiotics Help Make Your Digestive System a Happy Camper?
Let's take a quick look at some of the history behind these living powerhouses called probiotics.
You might already know about some of this if you're familiar with Complete Probiotics. But sometimes it's easy to forget the important details.
The term probiotics comes from the Greek "for life" (which gives you an inkling of what the word "antibiotics" really means).
When ingested, these living microorganisms…
- Replenish the microflora in your intestinal tract*
- Enhance the support of your digestive system*
- Trigger the promotion of a number of health improving functions for your immune system, toxin removal system, and circulatory system*
How did people promote digestive health in ancient times?
Did they live with occasional unpleasant and uncomfortable digestive issues? Did these types of issues even exist?
The answer is likely a little of both.
History does tell us about the ways different cultures promoted their intestinal health before modern times.
In the past, people used fermented foods like yogurt and sauerkraut as food preservatives and as support for intestinal and overall health.
Fermented foods were (and still are) part of many traditional cultures…
- In early Roman times, people ate fermented foods like sauerkraut because of its taste and benefits to overall health.
- In ancient Indian society, it became commonplace (and still is) to enjoy a before-dinner yogurt drink called a lassi. At the end of the meal, they'd have a small serving of curd.
- In Asian cultures, pickled fermentations of cabbage, turnips, eggplant, cucumbers, onions, squash, and carrots still exist today.
Why can't we practice these methods today?
It's not so much that we can't, as that we don't. Processed foods along with stress and pollution-filled environments impact your healthy digestion, immune system, and overall good health.
Progress, it seems, isn't always to our benefit.
But that's why I believe the best way for you to take control of your gastro-intestinal health is by introducing billions of tiny good bacteria into your digestive system through the use of high-quality probiotics.*
Recommended for Kids?
Now, I raised the issue earlier about how kids may have difficulty swallowing pills.
Well, you might be wondering what that has to do with probiotics. Kids can't take probiotics, right? Isn't this formula only for adults?
Nothing could be further from the truth.
Probiotics can be taken by your children and can be highly beneficial.*
Of course, like any other supplement you're considering for your kids, always check with your doctor or pediatrician first.
But if you have your doctor's okay and you want to give probiotics to your children, here are some potential benefits:
- Helps replenish beneficial bacteria*
- Boosts your child's immune system to help strengthen their resistance*
- Protects and promotes your child's healthy digestive tract*
Once your kids get a taste of the delicious, naturally fruit-flavored Probiotic Packs, you'll have a hard time saving some for yourself plus, you won't have any pill-swallowing issues here.
Why Maintaining a Healthy Balance of Bacteria is Critical in Enhancing Your Overall Health
Over the past 30 years, science has come to better understand the bacterial effects on your gastro-intestinal (GI) tract and immune systems.
As a result, the use of probiotics has become more widely accepted and practiced than ever before.
Today, the science of probiotics has evolved into a rapidly growing field, generating a great deal of interest both from physicians and consumers.
Part of this could be due to the fact that some of the incredible stats about your GI tract read like a "Ripley's Believe It or Not."
For example, did you realize that?
- As many as 500 different species of bacteria live in your body, primarily your colon, and collectively they actually weigh several pounds.
- About 100 trillion bacteria exist within your body – more than 10 TIMES the number of cells you have in your entire body.
- Some of these bacteria are referred to as "good", but others provide very little benefit. The ideal balance between them is 85% beneficial and 15% "other."
This ratio between "good" beneficial bacteria and "other" bacteria becomes one of the critical factors determining your optimal health.*
I've often heard people say that, "Death begins in the colon." I disagree.
On the contrary, it's my firm belief that life is promoted and enhanced in the colon -- if you know what you're doing - if you take advantage of high-quality probiotics.*
Maintaining great intestinal health is akin to maintaining great overall health.
And once you've got a good handle on your overall health, I believe you'll naturally feel better -- and be able to do more of the things you want to do... at home, at work, on vacation, anywhere and everywhere you go.
So, how do you know what "good" bacteria to look for in probiotic formulas?
11 Beneficial Strains Crucial for a High-Quality Probiotic Blend
With my new probiotic powder formulas, you receive a minimum of 66 billion beneficial bacteria in every serving.
These are the same bacteria strains and blends as Complete Probiotics now available in Probiotic Packs.
However, it doesn't really stop there.
The manufacturer of this probiotic powder formula conducts very conservative testing. They take extra steps to certify the quantity and specific multi-strain bacteria you receive.
As is the case with Complete Probiotics, the number of "good" bacteria in the powder formulas may be understated by as much as 50-70%.
So, you could potentially receive close to 100 billion beneficial bacteria. This only increases the likelihood you'll respond favorably to the formula.
This remarkable formulation brings together two of the most well-known probiotics – Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium – strains known to work together to maintain a balance of "good" bacteria along your digestive tract.*
If you're looking for a high-quality probiotic formula, please make sure each serving contains the following "good" bacteria, like my Probiotic Packs. Don't settle for less.
- Bifidobacterium lactis – a friendly bacteria often found in yogurt that is known to help stimulate immune responses*
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – guards the health of your entire digestive tract*
- Bifidobacterium longum – keeps your digestive system running smoothly, and helps enhance your immune system*
- Bifidobacterium bifidum – helps promote a healthy balance of flora in your intestine.* What's more, this organism is especially helpful for enhancing immune response*
- Lactobacillus casei – works with other helpful organisms, and helps to encourage the growth of other "good" bacteria*
- Lactobacillus plantarum – helps to ensure that the nutrients in vitamins and supplements are getting to your cells*
- Lactobacillus salivarius – promotes your intestinal health and helps support your oral health as well*
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – assists your elimination and occasional intestinal discomfort by working to stabilize your intestinal microflora*
- Lactobacillus bulgarious – works with other Lactobacillus strains to provide you a potential source of dietary antioxidants*
- Bacillus Coagulans – helps enhance your intestinal health and provides back-up for sporadic intestinal discomfort*
- Kyo-Dophilus® blend - specially-cultured organisms right at home in your digestive tract that are able to survive hostile stomach acid*
These are the "good" bacteria types that I strongly recommend your probiotics formula contains.
And with my Probiotic Packs formula, 66 billion+ little warriors go to work with each serving to defend your digestive tract to promote a natural balance of bacteria to this all-important area of your body.*
The bottom line for you – a delicious, easy to swallow probiotic that helps you take better control of your gastro-intestinal health.
But They're Useless Unless
These "good" bacteria can be of little help if they don't survive your stomach or aren't supported once they arrive in your GI tract.
That's what made my Complete Probiotics formula exceptional and now what makes my Probiotic Packs so special as well.
So, how does this formula help the survival of good bacteria in your GI tract?
The unique formulation of these natural fruit-flavored probiotic packs.
- Helps ensure good bacteria reaches a less hostile environment in your stomach and digestive tract (with a pH of 3 to 4) and promotes their survival in reaching their final destination*
- Promotes the nourishment of good bacteria and helps them thrive while they settle into your digestive tract – due in part to formulation enhancements from NutraFlora® short chain FOS included in the probiotic formula*
- Provides needed "food" for the probiotics*
So my special probiotic formula with NutraFlora® short chain FOS, helps ensure that the multiple strains of good bacteria survive and thrive in your gastro-intestinal tract.*
Not every probiotic formula out there provides these capabilities.
Without natural survival ingredients like FOS (NutraFlora®) which is formulated into my probiotic packs, good bacteria face an uphill battle to thrive and deliver benefits to you.
Did I Mention the Phenomenally Good Taste?
The big bonus with these probiotic packs is the delicious taste.
It's one thing to take supplements every day to promote your health it's another thing to actually enjoy the taste of what you're taking at the same time.
And that's why I've repeatedly alerted you to keep close tabs on the packs. If you have kids, they'll love the natural fruit taste and want them more and more especially the packs.
Now, that's not such a bad thing because as we talked about earlier, probiotics are safe for kids to take.
My Probiotic Packs include natural fruit flavors – natural lemon, raspberry, and strawberry flavors.
Over and above all the fantastic health benefits you receive from these probiotics, here's a summary chart of additional benefits from an everyday usage standpoint:
||Dr. Mercola's Probiotic Packs
|| Yes – you can grab a pack any time to get a healthy boost
|Easy to swallow?
|| Yes – provides an excellent probiotic alternative if you have difficulty swallowing capsules or pills
|| Yes – tastes almost too good to believe it's a healthy probiotic supplement
|Take it with you?
|| Yes – packs offer great portability when traveling – no need to necessarily take with food or water
|| Yes – natural fruit flavors of lemon, raspberry, and strawberry create a very appealing taste
With the same potency as Complete Probiotics, I think you'll agree that my Probiotic Packs provide you a great probiotic alternative with their convenience and delicious natural taste.
And I selected both these probiotic alternatives from the same manufacturer as Complete Probiotics.
So, my 15 years of clinical observation together with independent research still apply in choosing the best probiotic available regardless of whether it's capsules or powder.
Why Sometimes Even Probiotics Could Use Some Additional Help
By now, you already know that trillions of bacteria (good ones as well as not so good) live in your digestive system and play important roles in your overall health and wellbeing.*
But what you might not be fully aware of is "good" bacteria in your GI tract need good nutrition to flourish.
That's where a good source of fiber in your diet can make a huge difference by helping enhance the overall benefits of high-quality probiotics.*
While the less-than-desirable bacteria like to eat refined sugars and fats, beneficial bacteria just love to feed on fiber (such as that found in Fiber Harmony Organic Psyllium).*
You also need a robust supply of digestive enzymes to process food and help you absorb nutrients as they pass through your intestines.*
While polishing off your latest meal, digestive enzymes are pouring into your small intestine (from your liver, pancreas, and gallbladder) to break down the large macromolecules into easily absorbable pieces.
My Digestive Enzymes formula has the right mix of powerful enzymes to help you break down your food with potent doses of 5 powerful digestive aids: Bromelain, papain, amylase, alpha galactosidase, and ox bile.
So, if you want a complete Digestive Health package to go along with my Probiotic Packs, I've created a convenient bundle that includes Fiber Harmony Organic Psyllium and Digestive Enzymes as well (see offer details below).
11 Powerful Reasons Why
Now that you've seen all the enticing conveniences and health benefits of my Probiotic Packs, I know you must be ready to try these delicious probiotics out for yourself.
But first, take a look at my summary of compelling reasons why I chose these probiotics the same powerful benefits that prompted me to offer you Complete Probiotics in the first place:
|11 Powerful Reasons Why Probiotic Packs are My Top Choice for Non-capsule Probiotics
- Maintains your ideal "good" to "other" bacteria ratio by promoting the optimal environment for the growth of good bacteria*
- Supports your production of B vitamins, especially folic acid and biotin, and vitamin K*
- Promotes mineral absorption for you*
- Supports your protein and carbohydrate digestion via probiotic enzymes*
- Aids your metabolism and the breakdown of toxins*
- Helps you maintain appropriate bowel transit time*
- Supports your immune system function by helping you remove toxins*
- Produces lactic acid for support of your digestive processes and colon pH balance*
- Helps you maintain serum lipid and blood pressure levels in the healthy range*
- Supports your normal immune response*
- Helps promote your oral health*
So, if you're familiar with my Complete Probiotics formula, this is not new information.
But if you're not you should clearly see why I chose these probiotics from the same manufacturer and formulation as Complete Probiotics.
Your GI Tract is Ready and Waiting for Your Help
Now you can have the benefits of Complete Probiotics with the delightful taste and convenience of my Probiotic Packs.
And if you dread facing the frustration of swallowing capsules or pills, the probiotic packs provide you a relaxing alternative.
Or, you just may like the natural fruit taste or the added convenience these alternatives provide when you're traveling somewhere.
I definitely carry a bottle of Complete Probiotics whenever I travel. Now, I'm sure I'll throw in a few probiotic packs for the convenience factor alone.
If you have children, my Probiotic Packs provide excellent ways to entice them to boost their GI health. You know kids if it tastes good, they'll come back for more.
Let me emphasize that there is no danger in overdosing on these probiotics. Your child could eat the entire bottle or pack and not have any problems.
Don't let your digestive discomforts get in the way of enjoying life for one moment longer. Order my Probiotic Packs without delay.
As with all products I offer on my site, you have my 100% "no questions asked" guarantee (see details below). I don't offer anything without having full confidence it will help you take better control of your health.
At only $29.97, that's just under $1 a day for a one-month supply. A 3-month supply saves you even more.
I've got a feeling that with the mouth-watering fruit flavor and the convenience factor, these probiotic packs will go quick.
Use the same probiotic formula I use and enjoy the great taste, order today!
And if you want the ultimate Digestive Health package – my Probiotic Packs, Fiber Harmony Organic Psyllium, and Digestive Enzymes work together to fully optimize your nutrient absorption and boost the health of your GI tract.* See order details below.